Magisk and SuperSu all version-
Download and Install magisk and SuperSu All version for free, here we share all Latest version of Magisk and Supersu to Easily Download for Your Phone.
Latest version of Magisk is 13.5 and Super 2.82 Which is available for Nougat based Devices and you can also use on Marshmallow Devices.The biggest change in Magisk Beta v13.5 is that it supports Busybox for Internal Use and has Samsung Kernel Workarounds. If you already have Magisk installed, to update you just need to download latest version Magisk Manager 5.2.0 APK and update things inside the app. You may also need to re-toggle Magisk Hide before SafetyNet inquiries are passed. Download Magisk v13.5 for Android from below.
Magisk packs with a super powerful Universal Systemless Interface for Android which is aimed to make custom mods go systemless. Magisk is similar to Systemless root by Chainfire which allowed users to get root access without modifying the system Partition. Both apps are allowing uninterrupted installation for OTA updates even when the device is Rooted. But Magisk gives you more controls and Installing systemless root via Magisk also allows you to use Android Pay with Root. Check the below guide to Download and Install Magisk 13.5 on Android right now.
Magisk 13.5 Features and Changelogs..
- – [installer/uninstaller] Fix a bug in scripts causing backing up and restoring stock boot images failure
- – [MagiskBoot] Add native function to extract stock SHA1 from ramdisk
- – [rc script] Enable logd in post-fs to start logging as early as possible
- – [b64xz] New tool to extract compressed and encoded binary dumps in shell script
- – [busybox] Add busybox to Magisk source, and embed multi-arch busybox binary into update-binary shell script
- – [busybox] Busybox is added into PATH for all boot scripts (post-fs-data.d, service.d, and all module scripts)
- – [MagiskSU] Fully fix multiuser issues
- – [General] Fix the daemon crashing when boot scripts opens a subshell
- – [General] A lot of adjustments to prevent stock Samsung kernel restrictions on exec system calls for binaries started from /data
- First of all Check twrp Recovery for Your Phone From Here
- Then install twrp from given Guide
- Download Supesu and Magisk from above
- Save in SD Card, Reboot Device to recovery and flash one by One or flash one which you Need