Rooting Infocus Vision 3:
Rooting Guide & twrp Now available for Infocus Vision 3, if you own Infocus Vision 3 then you can Root it using the below instructions. This Guide is based on Magisk and Require official Firmware to be complete. Don't worry in the article we also share official firmware for Infocus Vision 3 users, You can easily obtain Root Right by creating and flashing a Modified boot.img and here we will Show you how you can done it. Rooting may void your Device warranty So Must create a backup before flashing and unlocking the Phone. otherwise you will loss all Your Data during the unlocking of Phone. Let's Start the Rooting Process.
- This ROM/Recovery is work on Listed Device only. Don’t try this on any other device.otherwise it cause bootloop,
- This is the stable version of Rom/Recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Rootkit Here
- Mirror Here
- Official Firmware Here
- Magisk Manager [available in Rootkit Folder or try new version here]
Extras after Rooting-
- Xposed Framework
- Dolby atoms
- Xtream Music [ Top in Sound System]
- htc Sense Port [ Don't use Boot logo, Port Self]
How to Root Infocus Vision 3-
- First of all Download all File listed above.
- Now flash Downloaded official Firmware [or dump stock firmware using Miracle box here] using the Listed Guide on Firmware page.
- after that fully bootup your Phone. then transfer Magisk Manager.apk file from rootkit folder to Phone and install it.
- Then transfer boot.img file from Firmware folder to phone.
- turn Data Connection on and Run Magisk Manager,
- wait Some time When it say update Magisk. then Click patch poot.img File
- then point Stock boot.img file in Magisk [transfer to phone in earlier step]
- and wait while Magisk patch it. Done Patched_boot.img Placed in Magisk folder. transfer this file to rootkit folder
- Run rootkit.exe file from rootkit folder. reboot your phone to bootloader and connect to PC.
- then use first option to unlock the bootloader and then second option to Root your phone.
- Done. open Magisk manager you can see everything in Green.
- This is a 100% Working Method.. [if you are unable to unlock the Device using the toolkit then use SP flash tool to flash a Rooted boot.img ]
How to Install twrp Recovery on Infocus Vision 3-
- twrp Not yet available for This Device.
- you can port twrp for your phone using this Guide it's easy and no Coding require Here
Last edit- 2/12/2018; twrp will be added in article when it available...