Root twrp Symphony i10:
twrp Recovery and Rooting guide now available for Symphony i10, Here we Share latest twrp Recovery to Root Symphony i10. This is a latest twrp 3.2.1 Recovery for Symphony i10 Which is Flashbale with the fastboot Mod, Make Sure you have a unlocked Phone or you can unlock it from below. Rooting may Void Your Device warranty So must create a backup before doing anything, after Rooting you have Full right to Play with your Phone, you can Install Custom ROM Like Lineage OS, AOSP etc on it, you can tweak it using the kernel and build.prop Tweaks, Follow Below guide to Root Symphony i10.
- This ROM/Recovery is work on Listed Device only. Don’t try this on any other device.otherwise it cause bootloop,
- This is the stable version of Rom/Recovery.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will erase all your data, so we advise you first to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
- Platform tool aka adb folder Here
- PC and usb
- fastboot Driver Here
- twrp Symphony i10 Here
- Magisk Superuser
- Xposed Framework
- Dolby atoms
- Xtream Music [ Top in Sound System]
- htc Sense Port [ Don't use Boot logo, Port Self]
How to Install twrp Recovery on Symphony i10:
- First of all unlock Bootloader of Your Phone if Doen Skip it.
- then Download and Move twrp on adb Folder [Download From above] and rename it 'recovery.img' without quato ''
- Now Install Correct Driver on PC. [adb fastboot Driver]
- Go to adb Folder Right Click and open CMD here
- enable usb debugging and Connect phone to PC.
- type this Code: adb reboot bootloader
- your Phone booted in faastboot type this code;
- fastboot oem unlock
- fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- then type fastboot boot recovery.img
- don Recovery Now installed and Your Phone is booted in twrp.
- Go For Next Steps.
How to Root Symphony i10:
- Download Magisk.zip file From above and Move to Root of SD Card/Storage
- Now connect Device into PC open cmd in adb folder and type bellow command to boot device into Recovery.
adb reboot recovery
- You can Also boot Device into Recovery By holding power and volume up button same time in switch of mod.
- Make a factory Reset [optional Not require]
- Now Click on install zip from SD card Navigate Magisk.zip file and confirm install.
- after some seconds it say success , Ok you are done make a system Reboot.
So This is a Complete Guide to Download and Install twrp on Symphony i10, if you have any question let me know via Comment.
root Symphony i10, twrp Symphony i10, rooting Symphony i10, cara root Symphony i10, para root Symphony i10, download root Symphony i10, flashing root Symphony i10,